Friday, May 31, 2013

Practice Blog Post Assignment

Hello fellow EDM310 classmates!
My name is Amber McQueen and I am an Elementary Education major here at South. I am from Mobile, Alabama. I have a huge family with alot of children. I am around them all the time and I love it. You could say they are my practice. My passions are music, dance, art, and theater. I would love to incorporate that in the classroom one day! I spent my first two years of college at Bishop State Community College where I studied Early Childhood Education.

When I transferred to South I quickly realized I wanted to become an Elementary teacher. That's when I changed my major. So far I am loving every minute of it. I love children and enjoy being around them. I feel that teaching them is the only way to fulfill my passion.Children are my inspiration. I feel that they can teach me as well as I can teach them. Hopefully, one day I will be at the school of my dreams teaching the most perfect little 2nd grade class ever!






1 comment:

  1. Hey Amber,
    I am also going for Elementary Education. I changed my major also! I wanted to go to school for Nursing, but quickly changed my mind. I love children and believe that if you can help just one child, you have made a difference. I'm excited to keep on reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete