Wednesday, June 19, 2013

1st Progress Report PLN

1st Progress Report
http://www.zackrock.com/blog/2011/02/21/postcard-from-the-edge-no-seriously-2/

So far, this semester in EDM310 I have learned many useful things. From using Mac book computers, writing and creating my own blog (which I am proud of), and becoming more in tuned with why I want to be a teacher. This semester Dr. Strange has given numerous useful sites to help us with our assignments. One that stands out to me is the Wolfram Alpha site. Wolfram Alpha allows you to search anything you want and it will provide you with definitions, related things, and even pictures and examples. I use this site regularly. It's a little more concentrated than the broad use of Google.  Also, I have learned to love everything that Google has to offer. Including gmail, drive, and Hangout. Hangout allows you to connect with not only classmates but everyone around the world. It's a sure way to discuss educational topics, learn more, and build relationships. We are almost complete with this class and I am continuously learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment