Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blog Post Assignment #14



Create Your Own Blog Post!

For blog post #14 Dr. Strange is going to let us make our own blog post. I think that's an amazing idea. It'll really spark our creativity and give him ideas as well. I mean that's what our whole class has been about anyway; learning together. Our instructions were to make it something as if he would have and give instructions for it just as he does. So this should be interesting and fun! Here goes.....

Instructions:
  • Create a Google presentation slide
  • Include your likes, dislikes, and why you want to be an Elementary teacher. ( For those who want to become elementary teachers...if not make it according to what you would like to become.) I want to learn about YOU personally!
  • Include visual effects BE CREATIVE! 
  • Also include pictures and embed in your blog
  • HAVE FUN! 



2 comments:

  1. I really like your idea for the assignment! It will be a great ice breaker in your classroom and an easy way to get to know your students. I feel that the students will really enjoy making a presentation about themselves! I know I always like hearing about other people and telling my story. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete