Tuesday, July 2, 2013

C4T Assignment #3


Ms. Diane Krause

For this C4T I was assigned to view Ms. Diane Krause's blog. Her blog is titled,"Daily Digital Discoveries." She is a teacher who is concerned with constantly finding new tools and objects to better her classroom. I think the name of her blog is so cool and clever. It's like her little journal of discoveries. On the first post I read by Ms. Krause, she found a list of technology tools that she thinks is useful. She put them up on her blog for everyone to explore. As a future educator I found this very exciting. I can tell by reading her blog that she is very intrigued by technology in the 21st century classroom. The list of technology tools that she gave were actually eight education technology books. Here is the link to the website to find the books. Ms. Krause inspires me to become more in-tune to technology in the classroom. Also to go out and find things that'll help improve myself. There are many opportunities and resources out there you just have to find them! Here is the comment I left on her post:

Hello, my name is Amber McQueen. I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. My major is Elementary Education. This semester I have been enlightened on many uses of technology and have become very excited about using it in my future classroom. The last thing I want to become is a mediocre educator. I find that this list of tools you have given will be very helpful. I am grateful to have some new tools and ideas. I can’t wait to dig into these books!

http://sdshortsaleexperts.com/website/agent_pictures/3006/blog-icon.jpgThe second post I read by Ms. Krause is titled,"The world's largest repository for free online learning tutorials." In this post Ms. Krause listed every blog post that has a video tutorial that shows how to create something related to online learning. Here is the link for that. I found this very useful. The second part of her post is titled,"How to address negative student behavior in the one to one classroom." I have never heard of this topic before but I found it interesting. I am ready to learn more about it. Here is the comment I left on this post: 


Hello again,
I must say I found this post interesting. I admire how you post all sorts of useful things for teachers and future teachers like myself. Tutorials have become so popular around the web. Especially on YouTube which are my favorites. These educational tutorials will become very useful. Secondly, I also feel that technology is going to revolutionize the classroom. To be honest it already has. I am very interested to read more about your views on the negative aspects of the one to one classroom. Thanks for sharing.

1 comment:

  1. So you have something to add to your list of "I need to know more about."

    ReplyDelete